DIY Halloween Costume: Charlie Chaplin
Last year Lori, head of Creative Services at The Bump, dressed one of her sons as comedy icon, Charlie Chaplin. Learn how to turn your little man into a classy and comical act.
What You Need:
- Kid's size bowler hat
- Kid's size black jacket and pants
- White button-down shirt
- Black shoes
- Faux daisy
- Bamboo walking cane
- Soft eyeliner pencil in black
How to Make It:
- Cut off the stem of the daisy and sew or glue it onto the lapel of the suit jacket.
- Bring the bamboo cane to a hardware store and have it cut to the appropriate height (or, if you have the tools at home, cut it yourself!)
- Dress up your son in the shirt, suit and hat.
- Draw a narrow mustache right under his nose with the black eyeliner.
Add Something Extra:
- Encourage your little man to waddle walk!
What's your child going to be for Halloween this year?