Since April Fools' Day is today, there's no time like the present to get your toddler's sense of humor running with a few of these cute and innocent jokes. When they start to get the idea, just wait for the old "there's an elephant in the kitchen" line a few years from now and then it'll be your turn to act shocked.
- Replace your toddler's socks and underwear drawer with adult socks and underwear.
- If bath time can be a struggle at your house, make it fun by filling the tub with blocks, dolls or soft sports balls instead of water.
- For some reason, there's nothing more fun than being told to put your pajamas on backwards (even as an adult).
- Put a few drops of food coloring in your toddler's milk and act like drinking green milk is no big deal.
- Breakfast for dinner is a delicious surprise — and so is serving regular dinner with dessert first. Any objections?
Will you play an April Fools' joke on your toddler today?