Play These Cute April Fools’ Day Jokes On Your Toddler Today
Since April Fools' Day is today, there's no time like the present to get your toddler's sense of humor running with a few of these cute and innocent jokes. When they start to get the idea, just wait for the old "there's an elephant in the kitchen" line a few years from now and then it'll be your turn to act shocked.
- Replace your toddler's socks and underwear drawer with adult socks and underwear.
- If bath time can be a struggle at your house, make it fun by filling the tub with blocks, dolls or soft sports balls instead of water.
- For some reason, there's nothing more fun than being told to put your pajamas on backwards (even as an adult).
- Put a few drops of food coloring in your toddler's milk and act like drinking green milk is no big deal.
- Breakfast for dinner is a delicious surprise — and so is serving regular dinner with dessert first. Any objections?
Will you play an April Fools' joke on your toddler today?