It’s that time of year again — we’re gearing up for our fourth annual Best of Baby Awards!
What that means: whether you’re an established company or an entrepreneurial startup, if your product excels in design, functionality and innovation, we want to hear from you. From baby strollers and carriers to breast pumps and baby toys, we’ll be reviewing hundreds of products and handing out Bump-approved seals to product winners. See last year’s categories and winners here.
Here are the categories we’re looking for:
- Car seats (including infant, convertible car seats and boosters)
- Diaper care (diapers, diaper cream, wipes, diaper bags)
- Baby carriers
- Bath & skin care (baby tubs, hair and body wash, skin lotion, bath toys or other accessories)
- Eco-friendly gear and products
- High chairs
- Breast pumps
- Nursing accessories
- Feeding gear
- Teethers and teething toys
- Developmental toys for babies and toddlers (0-3 years)
- Maternity basics
- Beauty and hygiene products for moms
- Innovative and tech-focused gear
- Baby monitors
Think your product has what it takes? Shoot an email containing your press kit to [email protected] using the subject line Best of Baby Candidate: [Product Name]. Make sure to include where moms can buy your product and how much it costs. If we like what we see, we'll follow up for a sample.
Items must be available for purchase either online or at a major national retailer and available for purchase by Feb. 1, 2016. We want all of our readers to have access to the amazing winning products (and yes, we will notify you if you’re a winner). Deadline for entry is Friday, Dec. 4. Good luck!
More questions? Contact Anisa Arsenault at [email protected].