Checklist: Making A First Aid Kit For Baby
Use this guide to stock your medicine chest or first aid kit, and you'll be prepared for all of baby's minor aches and illnesses. Always discuss medications and treatments with your pediatrician before giving to baby.
- Baby nail clippers or blunt scissors
- Cotton balls (don’t use swabs to clean baby’s nose or ears)
- Baby thermometer
- Bulb syringe/nasal aspirator
- Medicine dropper
- Petroleum jelly and sterile gauze (for circumcision care)
- Infant acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Antibiotic cream
- Saline nasal drops
- Baby gas drops
- Disinfecting hand soap (for you)
Ready to register? Get started now.