Mother’s Day Messages Sure to Melt Mom’s Heart
May 13, 2020
Writing a Mother’s Day card message can be no easy task. After all, how do you sum up in words your appreciation for the women in your life who gave birth, work tirelessly (without pay!) to raise tiny humans, juggle everyone’s priorities before their own and do it all without skipping a beat? Those slaying the #momlife deserve their due respect—and then some! When it’s time to translate your feelings into words, we’ve got what to write in a Mother’s Day card.
Your wife once gave all her love and attention to you—and only you. You may have never thought sharing her with others would make your love for her even stronger, but now that she’s a mom, you see how wrong you were. For all the unconditional love and selfless acts she performs each day, make sure your Mother’s Day wishes are on point with these Happy Mother’s Day messages for wife.
- Thank you for always giving your heart, soul and so much more to our growing family and making us the best we can be.
- I thought I’d never be able to share you with anyone, but the way you give your heart to our kids makes it easy to spread the love around.
- I see you everytime I look in our children’s eyes, which only makes me love you more.
- Thank you is too simple a statement for the selflessness, generosity and devotion you show our family each and every day.
- I never thought for better or worse could mean belly laughs or bellyaches, but every day I watch you with our kids makes me more and more happy you said “I do.”
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman of my dreams. You’re the heart that makes our house a home.
- To me, you are my wife. To our children, you are their mother. But to our family, you are our world.
- Parenting is hard work, but you make it look so easy. Thanks for not running away. We need you!
Mom has played many roles in your life—nurse, taxi driver, therapist, chef, maid and the list goes on. You already know gifts and Mother’s Day messages in cards can only mean so much compared to all she’s given you. Just as mom has always encouraged you to do your best, try these Mother’s Day wishes to make your best even better.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages from Daughter
Who run the world? Girls. And girls, they have to stick together, which is likely why you and your mom are so close. When it’s time to show some major love to your mama, here are the Mother’s Day card messages from daughter that will touch her heart.
- Of all the moms in all the world, nothing brings me more happiness than to know you’re mine.
- To me, you’re more than a mom; you’re a friend.
- Thanks for sharing your healing heart to mend my broken bones, patch my broken heart and lift my broken spirit. You’re just like a magical unicorn, mom.
- You deserve gardens of flowers and piles of gifts, but even all of those could never show quite how much you mean to me.
- You gave me the world, and the sun, moon and stars. Nothing I could ever say will ever show quite what you mean to me.
- They say a mother is your first friend. Every day I feel so blessed for the bond we share.
- You’ve been waiting forever to hear it. “You were right.” There I 8. You’ll always be the Lorelai to my Rory. I love you, Mom!
Happy Mother’s Day Messages from Son
If you’ve ever been called a mama’s boy, those who know your mother best would say that’s a compliment. Tell mom she still means the world to you with these Mother’s Day messages from son.
- From my devilish good looks to my sharp sense of humor, when asked where I get it all, I’m honored to say it’s from my mom.
- I may not know everything, but one thing’s for sure, you’re the best mom a guy could ever ask for.
- For being the best teacher I ever had, thank you for helping me learn through sharing your wise words.
- For every bandage you placed on my scraped knees and elbows and for every boo-boo you kissed to make me feel better, I return to you with the same caring heart you passed on to me.
- I don’t say it nearly enough, but thank your being the best mom ever created.
- Thanks for feeding me as a baby—and through most of my 20s.
- Mom, Forrest Gump may have said it best: We go together like peas and carrots.
Sure, Mother’s Day is for honoring the woman that created and raised you in this world, but you don’t have to be related to someone to send a caring Mother’s Day message for a friend.
- From friend to mom, “best” has always been the only word to describe you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman whose mom game is always stronger than her toddler. #parentgoals
- Here’s hoping this Mother’s Day is filled with naps, nachos and margaritas. Cheers, mommy!
- For keeping all your tiny humans alive like a boss, let’s celebrate you today.
- You’ve always been like a mom to me, which proves we really can pick our family.
- Forget flying and invisibility, being a mom has always been your super power.
It can be hard to think of your sister as a mother. She once gave you noogies, annoyed you in the backseat during car trips, tattled on you at every chance and borrowed your clothes without asking. But now that you see her with children of her own, it’s hard to see her as anything else but a mom. She may make #momlife look easy, but recognizing how amazing she is makes for the perfect Happy Mother’s Day message for sister.
- You may be a rookie mom, but you’re so good it at it, I’d think you were an old pro.
- You read me stories, braided my hair and taught me how to tie my shoes. There was never anything I thought you couldn’t do, and big sis, being a mom tops the list.
- Your children are so lucky to have you as their mom, just as I’m so lucky to have you as my sister.
- May the treasured bond we share be one that grows between you and your child.
- We’ve shared lots of things over the years—clothing, laughs, secrets and time. Now that you’re a mom, thanks for continuing to share your love with me.
- Whether you’re by my side or miles apart, you dear sister, will always have a piece of my heart.
- Even all grown up, sis, seeing you brings me right back to the days of playing hide-and-seek, building forts, climbing trees and eating ice cream cones. It makes my heart happy to know your kids will get to do all those things with you, too.
For the mom who can’t get enough emojis, switch your Mother’s Day messages to a more techy short and sweet mode. Mother’s Day text messages can brighten her day, but don’t forget to call her, too. Moms like that now and again.
- Sending Mother’s Day wishes filled with warm hugs and sweet kisses! xoxo 😘
- Moms are like flowers in the garden of life. Bloom on! 💐
- Mom, you’re nothing short of amazing. I’m lucky you’re mine!
- Mom is a title higher than queen. So today be sure to wear your crown high. 👑 💖
- I’ve always believed in superheroes because you’ve always been Supermom!
- For everything I am, I have you to thank. I love you, mom!
- Mom, I love you more than wine. And you know how much I love wine! 🍷