The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Baby Food Maker
Most pediatricians recommend starting baby on solids sometime between 4 and 6 months of age. You’ll want to look for readiness clues, like baby showing interest in what you’re eating and the ability to sit with good head control in a high chair. Once you get your doctor’s green light, get ready for some messy fun. If you’re game to play chef, a baby food maker will make it easier than ever for you to prepare meals for your growing baby. The BÉABA Babycook is an all-in-one machine that steams, blends and purees everything from vegetables to meat, all with the push of one button. It can even reheat leftovers and comes with a recipe book to inspire culinary creations. Bottom line: You don’t have to be a pro to cook like one.
- Cooks fruits, vegetables and even meat and fish in 15 minutes or less
- Additional inserts for pasta and rice mean you can make virtually anything in this cooker
- It has a small footprint so it can share the countertop with your stand mixer or be easily stored
- Silicone storage containers are sold separately but make freezing a breeze
- PBA-, lead- and phthalate-free
Buy it: $150, Amazon.com