The Black Friday Baby Deals You Don’t Want to Miss
Listen up, parents: If there was ever a time to capitalize on Black Friday sales, it’s now. You don’t need us to tell you kids are expensive, but that’s not the only reason to shop for savings this season. Editor-approved brands and parent-favorite retailers (looking at you, Amazon and Target) are delivering big on Black Friday baby deals. Let us help you find the best, most-worth-it discounts for your family. We have everything you need to know. Keep scrolling for tips and hints, or skip right to the actual deals using the links below.
Black Friday baby deals in this article:
Baby monitor Black Friday deals
Baby stroller Black Friday deals
Baby clothes Black Friday deals
Baby crib and bassinet Black Friday deals
Baby toy Black Friday deals
Baby car seat Black Friday deals
Baby carrier Black Friday deals
Baby feeding Black Friday deals
Maternity clothes Black Friday deals
Breast pump Black Friday deals
Even more Black Friday deals
First things first: When is Black Friday this year? The 2019 shopping holiday is today, November 29, but plenty of Black Friday baby deals appeared in stores and online (our preferred way to shop, #busyparents) even before Thanksgiving dinner was over. Deals also extend well beyond today too. Overall, 2019 boasts tons of price drops, impressive percentage discounts, free shipping promo codes and lots of other perks across the web and in stores. Pro tip: Now’s the time to sign up for your favorite retailers’ loyalty programs (hello, Amazon Prime) to score special offers.
Some of the pricest baby gear goes on sale for Black Friday, which is a major win for new and expectant parents looking to save big. Waste no time and start shopping so you don’t miss out on great deals. What are the best baby items to buy on Black Friday? This highlight reel has them all, conveniently broken out by category. If you’re wondering what our team of parents is buying this year, this list is it. We’ve even found a number of Best of Baby 2019 winners on sale.
Really, really want to score a discounted baby monitor on Black Friday? You’re in luck—we’ve found tons of on-sale devices. Because there may be nothing sweeter than watching your little one sleep, but an amazing discount comes close.
• Save 20 percent on Nanit: Today, Nanit, a Best of Baby winner for its smart video baby monitor, is offering 20 percent off baby monitor cameras, stands and the complete system with wall mount bundles. Shop the deal at Amazon.com, the brand’s website and other retailers.
• Score $30 off Miku: This brand recently won our Best of Baby Award for top baby monitor—and you can buy it for $30 off today.
• Take up to $100 on Owlet Care: From Nov. 29 to Dec. 7, the brand will be offering $50 off on their baby monitor, the Owlet Cam, as well as $100 off their Smart Sock, a wearable device that tracks baby’s heart rate and oxygen. You can also score $100 off on a Smart Sock and Cam bundle on their site or at buybuyBABY. Plus, you can also save $100 on a Dream Lab subscription.
• Save 40 percent on Summer Infant: Summer Infant makes innovative baby products that bring parents peace of mind. From Nov. 25 to Dec. 15, score the brand’s Pixel Cadet Video Baby Monitor for $103 on Amazon. The brand will also host sales on other select products on Amazon
• Score up to 35 percent off Safety 1st: Safety 1st makes almost all the baby gear you need, from strollers to baby monitors, thermometers and more. From Nov. 10 to Dec. 7, save 35 percent off select Safety 1st products at buybuyBABY. You’ll also get $100 in rewards when you spend $300 or more.
• Save $40 on Google Nest: The Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera streams a live video from the camera to your iOS or Android device and tells you if it detects a sound or motion in a space that should be empty. From Nov. 28 to Dec. 4, get it for $40 off at buybuyBABY. You’ll also get $100 in rewards when you spend $300 or more.
Want to cut costs on your child’s cruiser? These baby stroller Black Friday deals prove you can save big. And on trendy brands to boot!
• Take up to 20 percent off Evenflo: From Nov. 25 through Dec. 2, save 20 percent on all Evenflo products on the brand’s website with the code HOLIDAY20.
• Save 20 percent on Baby Jogger City Mini Strollers: This jogging stroller is lightweight, compact and easy to fold. From Nov. 22 to Dec. 8, save 20 percent on the Baby Jogger City Mini 2 Stroller on Amazon.
• Save 20 percent on BOB Gear Strollers: BOB Gear makes jogging and running strollers for active parents. From Nov. 24 to Dec. 8, save 20 percent on BOB’s ( Revolution Flex 3.0, Revolution Pro, Singles/ Duallies, and Rambler strollers). The deal is available on Amazon, Nordstrom and other retailers.
• Save up to 30 percent on Silver Cross Strollers: Silver Cross strollers won our most recent Best of Baby award for best everyday stroller. From Nov. 24 to Dec. 8, take up to 30 percent off Silver Cross strollers at buybuyBABY.
• Get 20 percent off Thule: Winner of a Best of Baby award for top jogging stroller, Thule products will be discounted on Amazon.com (including the Jogging Stroller), Nordstrom.com (in stores and online) and buybuyBABY.com. It will be available from Nov. 17 to Dec. 2 at Nordstrom and Amazon and from Nov. 18 to Dec. 3 at buybuyBABY.
• Take up to 25 percent off Stokke: This Norwegian brand is all about functional design. From Nov. 25 to Dec. 2, save up to 25 percent off select products at buybuyBABY, including their Flexi Bath Tub, MyCarrier, Xplory Stroller and more.
• Up to 58 percent off Micralite strollers: This holiday season, save $100 on the ProFold Compact Stroller, $560 on the SmartFold Bundle and $735 on the TwoFold Bundle. The deal is valid from Nov. 24 to Dec. 8 on the brand’s website.
• Save on a Babyzen stroller: The brand is offering three deals from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2. The first will be available at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales, offering 20 percent off on a bundle of the stroller frame, color pack, leg rest, parasol and cup holder (sale price of $500). The second and third will be available at Albee Baby, Magic Beans and Kidsland. Save 20 percent off a bundle of the stroller frame, color pack and footmuff (sale price of $500) or save 25 percent of all newborn packs (sale price of $180).
Hoping to dress your kid in style for less? Check out these awesome baby clothes Black Friday deals. You may just score a whole new wardrobe for your munchkin—just in time for all your upcoming holiday plans.
• Save 25 percent off Zutano: This brand makes cute baby clothing and accessories. Today, take 25 percent off site-wide on orders under $100, and 30 percent off orders $100 or more. Their partner maternity clothing line, Tupelo Honey, is also offering 30 percent off site-wide from Nov. 24 through Dec. 2.
• Save up to 60 percent off Stonz: This baby and toddler clothing brand is still running a sale on its website. The deal will run from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2.
• Get up to 15 percent off BirdRock Baby: BirdRock Baby, maker of adorable booties and moccasins for baby, is offering 15 percent off site-wide. The deal lasts until midnight.
• Save 30 percent on TOMS: The shoe-maker has a line of adorable matching shoes for moms and kids. From Nov. 24 through Dec. 2 on Toms.com, use the code THANKFUL to get 30 percent off.
• Save 20 percent on Carter’s Little Baby Basics: This brand carries all the essentials you need to start building baby’s wardrobe and collections range in size from newborn to 24 months. From Nov. 20 to Dec. 2, save 20 percent off select items from the brand at buybuyBABY.
Affordable, quality furniture is hard to find. But baby crib Black Friday sales like these ones can help. Now you and baby can rest more peacefully—they’ll have a comfy new bed; you’ll breathe a sigh of relief that you didn’t spend a fortune.
• Score 40 percent off SNOO: The SNOO Smart Sleeper is a prior winner of our Best of Baby awards. From Nov. 23 to Nov. 29, get 40 percent off the innovative bassinet on happiestbaby.com.
• Save up to 40 percent on Micuna: From now through Dec. 2, save 20 percent off any orders from MicunaUSA.com. Plus, save 40 percent off closeout items, including the Life crib, Nacelle bassinet and Flor rocking chair, from now until items sell out.
• Save $100 on Fisher Price: The brand’s Quinn 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is on sale at buybuyBABY from Nov. 20 to Dec. 3.
• Save up to 60 percent on Delta Children: Save on baby’s nursery and toddlers’ bedroom furniture this holiday season. The brand will be offering up to 60 percent off on its website from Nov. 25 to Dec. 4, up to 30 percent off at Walmart from Nov. 25 to Dec. 31 and 20 percent off select items, including convertible cribs, on Amazon from Nov. 15 to Dec. 14. The brand will also offer up to 30 percent off Delta Children kids’ furniture from Nov. 28 to Dec. 7 at buybuyBABY.
• Take 25 percent off Melissa & Doug: This brand makes fan-favorite toys for baby and kids (like this Scoop-and-Serve Ice Cream Counter Set), and, from Nov. 18 to Dec. 3, you can save 25 percent off select products at buybuyBABY.
• Save 28 percent on Paw Patrol: The Everest’s Rescue Snowmobile is on sale for $29 on Amazon today.
• Take $75 off Montikids: From Nov. 29 through Dec. 2, first-time customers can take $75 off montessori toys for babies and kids on the brand’s website, no code needed.
• Take 25 percent off Apple Park: Apple Park makes cute organic clothes and toys for baby, and from Nov. 29 to Dec. 2, you can take 25 percent off their entire site with code GIVE25. (Sale items are not included in the discount.)
• Take up to 25 percent off Tiny Love]: This brand makes cute mobiles and activity centers for baby. From Nov. 10 to Dec. 7, take 25 percent off select Tiny Love products at buybuyBABY.
• Save up to 22 percent on B. Toys: B. Toys help baby explore texture, color, shapes and more—and they’re on sale at Amazon. From Nov. 26 through Dec. 3, take 16 percent off B. Symphony Musical Toy Orchestra (sale price of $46), 22 percent off the B. Jungle Jam (sale price of $25) and 22 percent off the B. Toys Water Doodler Portable Drawing Board (sale price of $17).
• Save $50 on CINEMOOD: This portable, noiseless projector is loaded with more than 40 stories and videos from Disney and more than 120 hours of additional cartoons, e-books, shadow puppets, lullabies, and bedtime stories. Plus, connect to WiFi to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube and more. Grab the projector for $50 off today on Amazon.
When it comes to buying baby gear on Black Friday, many parents search high and low for baby car seat Black Friday deals. We know why: It’s tough to find a safe, easy-to-use model at a reasonable price. But these deals prove they definitely exist and definitely don’t disappoint.
• Save 20 percent on Cybex: Today, snag the Sirona M car seat on Amazon for a sale price of $264.
• Save up to $120 on Maxi-Cosi: Maxi-Cosi puts safety first—they were even the first to make a car seat with airbags. From Nov. 10 to Dec. 7, save up to $120 on select Maxi-Cosi gear at buybuyBABY.
• Save up to 20 percent on Diono: From Nov. 25 to Dec. 8, select Diono car seats and strollers will be on sale for up to 20 percent off at buybuyBABY.
• Save 40 percent off Graco: From Nov. 24 to Dec. 7 at 11:59 p.,. EST, save 40 percent on the Graco and Extend2Fit Convertible car seats. Use the code CYBER at checkout on the brand’s website. Plus, use the code HOLIDAY to save $25 with every $100 spent site-wide. Select Graco products will also be on sale on Dec. 2 on Amazon.
• Save up to 30 percent on Britax: From Nov. 24 to Dec. 8, save 20 to 30 percent off Britax car seats ( Boulevard, Advocate). The Amazon-exclusive Ashton car seat will also be on sale for 30 percent off. Plus, from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2, you can save 10 percent on Britax’s One4Life Car Seats.
• Save 20 percent off Clek: From Nov. 25 to Dec. 2, this Best of Baby winner (for its infant car seat) is on sale. Save 20 percent off all car seats and accessories. site-wide. The deal is only applicable to in-stock items.
We covered on-sale strollers and car seats, now let’s round out the transportation trifecta with a rundown of the best baby carrier Black Friday deals of 2019.
• Up to 55 percent off on LÍLLÉbaby: Some of the brand’s favorite baby carriers are still on sale, including the Complete All Seasons in Canyon and the Complete Airflow in Multi, on Amazon.com to save.
Get all baby’s meal time essentials on sale, from Best of Baby 2019 award-winning bottles to this year’s “it” high chair.
• Take up to 50 percent off on Baby Brezza: Known for its time-saving appliances for baby’s mealtime, the brand is offering up to 50 percent off its products site-wide from Nov. 25 to Dec. 3.
• Save 20 percent off Comotomo: This brand won our 2019 Best of Baby awards for its silicone baby bottles. From Nov. 28 to Dec. 2, take 20 percent off select Comotomo Double Packs on Amazon.
• Save 30 percent on Grabease: This brand offers teethers and feeding products all in one. Save 30 percent off sitewide on Nov. 29 with the code BLACK30.
• Take 30 percent off Bella Tunno: Looking to making your baby high-chair pics even cuter? Bella Tunno’s got you covered. This brand makes adorable, colorful bibs for baby, complete with a scoop neck to catch any crumbs. From Nov. 27 through Dec. 2 at 11:59 PST, take 30 percent site-wide with the code HOLIDAYBABY30. The deal is not valid on the Kindness Wonder Bib Collection.
• Score 50 percent off EZPZ: EZPZ makes innovative mealtime products for babies, toddlers and kids. From Nov. 28 to Dec. 2, you can buy one and get one 50 percent off all products with code BOGO50. They will also offer free shipping statewide.
• Save up to 50 percent off Lalo: From Nov. 28 to Dec. 6, Lalo is offering three ways to save: The Chair Deal, the Daily Deal and the Combo Deal. For the Chair deal, buy one and get one 50 percent off brand’s popular high chair. For the Daily Deal, save $125 on the brand’s Daily Stroller as well as take 50 percent of extra kits. For the Combo Deal, get The Chair for 50 percent off when you buy the Daily Stroller.
Don’t forget about you! Why pay full price for clothes you’ll only wear when you’re pregnant? Upgrade your closet without hurting your wallet.
• Save up to 50 percent off A Pea in the Pod: This maker of stylish maternity clothes frequently partners with designers such as BB Dakota outerwear, Beyond Yoga activewear, Splendid and Rachel Pally dresses and more. From Dec. 1 to 3, take up to 60 percent off categories both in stores and online.
• Get up to 60 percent off Motherhood Maternity: Grab all the basic for your bump and beyond this holiday season, including maternity clothes, nursing bras and more. Over 70 percent of all collections are also offered in plus sizes. Today, take up to 60 percent all styles in stores and on their website, plus 30 percent off full-priced items in stores.
• Take 20 percent off Storq: This maternity and parenthood clothing brand is all about helping you create a “maternity uniform” with a few key pieces. From Nov. 29 to Dec. 2, the brand is offering 20 percent off site-wide.
• Get up to 40 percent off Posh Peanut: This brand is known for its soft bamboo pjs for both baby and mama (and has been worn by celeb moms Kylie Jenner, Jessica Simpson and others). On Dec. 2, save 25 percent off the entire site, with select doorbusters up to 50 percent off.
Breast pumps are notoriously expensive—that is, until Black Friday rolls around. Score serious savings right ahead.
• Save on Medela: On Nov. 26, the company launched the newly redesigned Freestyle Flex. It’s lighter, smaller, offers two hours of pumping time and has more options for charging. From Nov. 29 to Dec. 2, buy a Freestyle Flex on Amazon for 12 percent off.
• Score 15 percent off Willow Pump: When you buy a Willow Pump Kit, Milk Bags and/or accessories, save 15 percent on your purchase. The deal is live now and ends on Dec. 2 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Use the code 15OFF to save.
• Take up to 30 percent on Elvie: Save up to 30 percent on select breast pumps and the Elvie Pelvic Trainer, which can help you tone and strengthen your pelvic floor, from Nov. 25 to Dec. 3 at buybuyBABY.
The 2019 Black Friday baby deals just keep on coming! Shop everything from swaddles to pregnancy skincare items at a fraction of their usual cost.
• Take up to 50 percent off The Honest Company: Started by Jessica Alba, The Honest Company makes nontoxic and eco-friendly products. From Nov. 26 through Dec. 3, score 50 percent off the first month of your diaper and wipes bundle subscription with the code BRIGHT50. Plus, take 25 percent off site-wide, including on baby and beauty products. Use the code MERRY25 to save from Nov. 26 through Dec. 3.
• Save up to 25 percent off Ollie World: This brand was named top swaddle in our 2019 Best of Baby Awards. Save 25 percent off all single Ollie swaddles with the code SINGLES and 10 percent of all bundle Ollie swaddles with the code BUNDLES. The deal will start on Nov. 29 and run until midnight PST on Dec. 2.
• Score 15 percent off Tubby Todd: This brand makes gentle body care basics for baby and was another 2019 Best of Baby winner. From Nov. 28 at 9 p.m. PST to Dec. 2 at 11:59 p.m. PST, take 15 percent off site-wide with the code TUBBYBLACKFRIDAY2019. Take 20 percent off orders of $100 or more with the code TUBBYBLACKFRIDAY20.
• Take 25 percent off Nested Bean: The brand best known for its swaddle and sleep sack is offering up to 25 percent site-wide, from Nov. 29 through Dec. 2. The promotion does not apply to the Zen One. On Dec. 2, you can also save on the Zen Swaddle Classic and the Zen Sack Classic on Amazon.
• Save 30 percent on ergoPouch: From Nov. 28 at 6 p.m. PST through Dec. 2, the brand will offer 30 percent off site-wide. The deal excludes sale items.
• Save 20 percent on Little West Street: Little West Street offers cute and personalized baby room decor, bedding, pajamas and more. From Nov. 25 to Dec. 3, take 20 percent off everything, including sale items with code BLACKFRI20.
• Save 20 percent on Tiny Tags: This brand creates unique and personalized jewelry for moms. From Nov. 29 to Dec. 2, use the code BUMP20 and take 20 percent off your purchase.
• Score up to 20 percent off Artifact Uprising: The brand offers custom and classic photo books, frames, calendars and more. From Nov. 26 to Dec. 2, take 10 percent off everything, 15 percent off orders over $100 and 20 percent off orders over $175 with the code VERYMERRY. The deal will be available on the brand’s website.
• Take 20 percent off Chasing Paper: This brand makes decorating baby’s nursery (or any room in the house) cost-effective and a breeze, with well-designed removable wallpaper that sticks to almost any surface. From Nov. 29 at 12 P.M. CST to Dec. 2 at 11:59 CST, take 20 percent off site-wide. There is no code needed, the discount will be applied at checkout.
• Save up to 30 percent on Crate & Kids: Take 20 to 30 percent off site-wide at Crate & Kids on Dec. 2.
• Save 40 percent off Babo Botanicals: From Nov. 29 through Dec. 2, take 40 percent off Babo Botanical products on their website and get a free gift with purchase.The gift will change each day. Plus, save on select products on Amazon.com.
• Take 20 percent off Philips Avent: This brand has previously won our Best of Baby awards for best pacifier. From Nov. 27 to Dec. 7, take 20 percent off their Snuggle Pacifiers (which have a plush toy attached to the pacifier, making them easy for baby to hold) at buybuyBABY.
• Take 30 percent off Boppy: Not only did this brand win our Best of Baby awards for best nursing pillow, but they also make fantastic body pillows to use during pregnancy. From Nov. 27 to Dec. 2, buybuyBABY will be selling select Boppy pillows and slipcovers for 30 percent off.
Can’t get enough of baby gear discounts? Don’t forget about Cyber Monday on December 2, 2019. We’re here to help you shop those sales too with our ultimate guide to Cyber Monday baby deals.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.
Updated December 2, 2019
Plus, more from The Bump: