The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Booster Seat
Your kiddo may be well-past their rear-facing car seat days and too big for their convertible car seat, but that doesn’t mean they’re ready to sit solo in the backseat. In fact, most children aren’t ready to ride in the car without a booster seat until they’re 10 or 12. Luckily, the Evenflo Spectrum 2-in-1 not only provides outstanding safety protection—the booster is tested for structural integrity at twice the energy levels of the federal crash test standard—but it also transitions from a high-back to a no-back booster to keep pace with your growing child.
- The 2-in-1 seat can be used as a high-back or backless booster seat for kids 40 to 110 pounds, giving you plenty of bang for your buck
- Includes advanced compression technology to absorb energy and compress on impact, lowering the risk of injury in case of a crash
- Features nine headrest adjustments and a wide seat base to provide a comfy fit as kids get bigger
- The two built-in cup holders and snack trays unfold when your kid is hungry or thirsty, and then stows away to cut down on bulk
- At $60, the Evenflo Spectrum is a near-unbeatable price point
Buy it: $60, Amazon.com
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.