The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Cloth Diaper
For families looking to use products with fewer chemicals, save money and cut down on landfill waste, cloth diapers are an excellent choice. Today’s reusables are not your grandma’s cloth diapers—these days, you can find super-comfy, convenient options in adorable patterns that’ll have you oohing and awing. The Bambino Mio Miosolo—a two-time Best of Baby winner—offers all the added benefits of cloth diapering and is as easy to use as disposables. (Yes, really!) Forget assembling each diaper and fumbling with insert fasteners—as an all-in-one, the Miosolo lets you take the diaper on and off as one piece in one quick go. And rest assured, you won’t be sacrificing absorbency—this cloth diaper has been known to last all night long without ever leaking.
- The all-in-one design means the absorbent soaker pad is concealed within the waterproof cover, so you don’t have to stress over assembling the shell and insert
- When it’s laundry time, the unique pull-out tab system lets you remove the soaker for better washing and speedier drying
- Adjustable rise snaps and Velcro crossover tabs make finding the right size and fit a breeze and quick diaper changes a true reality
- The Miosolo is onesize, meaning it’ll grow with baby from birth until potty training is complete
- The only tough part about the Miosolo? Picking which unbearably cute pattern to go with
Buy it: $20, Amazon.com