Jerry as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Jerry), is pronounced JARE-ee. It is of English origin.
Wondering who else shares this name? Check out these well known people who made this baby name famous.
- Jerry BrownUnited States Governor
- Jerry GarciaSinger
- Jerry Lee LewisMusician, Singer
- Jerry LewisComedian
- Jerry LucasBasketball Player
- Jerry O'ConnellActor
- Jerry RiceFootball Player
- Jerry SeinfeldComedian, TV Actor
- Jerry StillerComedian
- Jerry WestBasketball Player
Popularity Trend Chart
Roll over the visual for detailed rankings by year.
Source: Social Security Administration
Not sure you have the perfect name? Search to add more baby names to your My Favorites list.
Name added. View Your List