Top 10 Strollers
A new baby means a new set of wheels. Nope, not a car (though that may be the case too)—a stroller. But with hundreds of options out there, making your selection can feel as daunting as hitting the dealership. Not to worry; we found 10 that offer something for every kind of family.
You’ve probably seen enough UPPABabys in your neighborhood to wonder if there’s a moms’ fan club dedicated to this stroller brand. Well, the love affair makes total sense: With several configurations and its ability to easily adapt to the growing needs of different family sizes, the UPPABaby Vista combines quality with versatility few can match.
- Second baby? Third? Not a problem. Accommodate up to three with an extra seat and the PiggyBack Ride Along Board.
- Intuitive one-step folding system and self-standing frame make stowing it away less of a chore.
- The bassinet attachment is a safe sleep solution on the go, so you can ditch the pack and play for baby's first trip to grandma's.
Ages: From birth (with bassinet) to 50 lbs. (with toddler seat)
From $199, Amazon.com
With features you didn’t even know strollers could have, the Origami isn’t giving up its reign as the top high-tech stroller any time soon. Set apart by its power fold, this stroller opens and closes at the push of a button.
- So how does it power up? Generators in the rear wheels charge the stroller as is rolls—genius! Smartphone down to 10 percent battery life? It’ll charge that too.
- Lights beneath the base automatically turn on in low visibility conditions, so you’ll be safely seen during evening strolls.
- An LCD dashboard displays the temperature, your speed and the distance you’ve covered—motivational like a FitBit tracker.
Ages: Six months to 40 lbs.
From $850, Amazon.com
As if the Bugaboo Bee³ didn’t already turn heads. Now, the trendsetting brand has added double Dutch appeal: a high quality stroller with a gorgeous canopy featuring a print inspired by Dutch master Vincent Van Gogh’s Almond Blossom painting.
- Form doesn’t sacrifice function; this stoller’s all about adaptability. Extend, reverse and recline the seat to grow with baby’s changing size and mood. The carrycot attachment lets you use it from day one.
- The minimalist, lightweight aluminum frame only weighs 19 pounds, making it an easy travel companion.
- A footmuff accessory, canopy and bassinet fabric set are each sold individually in the Van Gogh print. In other words, you can revamp an old Bugaboo with this new fashion-forward look.
Ages: From birth to 37.5 lbs.
From $869, Amazon.com
Umbrella strollers are lightweight. They’re simple. But they’re typically pretty limiting—until now. Meet the Vue, Baby Jogger’s next-generation umbrella stroller. Your toddler can now face forward or face you.
- Don’t just change direction, change position. The reversible seat also offers multiple reclines.
- Ready to have your mind blown? Thanks to adapters, this umbrella stroller can function as a travel system.
- True to its name, the essence of an umbrella stroller is an easy collapsible fold. And the Vue makes it even easier: Just press your foot up, then down on release levers.
Ages: Six months to 55 lbs.
With baby, hitting the gym or going for solo runs may not be in the cards. That’s when a jogging stroller can be your new fast pass to fitness. The best ones, like the Glide, feature a fixed front wheel allowing for better control. So it’s hard for us to call the Thule Glide a jogging stroller when it deserves a more coveted title: a running stroller.
- At 22 pounds, the Glide is super lightweight and aerodynamic. You won’t just run, you’ll fly.
- The large, durable wheels allow you to cover more ground. But rear suspension keeps baby comfortable, even on bumpier terrain.
- When your workout buddy needs a rest, the seat reclines to a near-flat position for on-the-go naps.
Ages: From six months to 75 lbs.
Tight corners? Tight crowds? Navigate the city like a pro with baby in tow. The Xplory’s cool, compact design is perfect for exploring Main Street or the streets of Manhattan.
- Front swivel wheels make a big difference for maneuverability. And because there’s no bar connecting the front wheels, you can walk unrestricted.
- Keep baby close thanks to the Xplory’s unique seat height adjustability and forward-facing design, which physically brings you closer to baby short of holding him. Flip the seat around when baby’s ready to explore the world on his own.
- Compact still means convenient; the storage compartment can easily house a diaper bag or a bag of groceries.
Ages: From six months to 45 lbs.
Think “new parent” and “off-roading” are mutually exclusive? Air tires and all-wheel suspension mean adventurous families can take baby on any terrain, even right from the start—a bassinet attachment comfortably keeps newborns safe.
- This rugged stroller is surprisingly lightweight; at 22 pounds, it allows for an easy one-handed push.
- Spending the day outside? The SPF 45 canopy has you covered—literally.
- Once you’re done trailblazing, a compact, self-standing fold makes storage easy.
Ages: From birth (with bassinet) to 55 lbs.
Traveling with two can be tricky. The Snap Duo makes the whole process smoother thanks to a one-handed fold and a light 24-pound frame that rivals even single strollers, which typically weigh in around 20 pounds.
- What it lacks in weight it makes up for in space; at 12.5 inches wide (compared to the standard 11 inches), those seats are extra roomy.
- The Snap features two separate extendable canopies so each passenger can ride however they like.
- Equipped with an over-the-shoulder carry strap, this stroller is easy to take on-the-go.
Ages: From birth to 44 lbs. (per seat)
So many parents recommend the Britax Travel System. It's no surprise why; the Click & Go System's quick and secure connection makes it easy to snap the car seat to the stroller with one hand, no adapters necessary.
- The stroller’s three-wheel design, 16.5-pound frame and one-handed fold mean especially easy maneuverability.
- Level indicators and five positioning options on the car seat base allow for easy installation in any vehicle.
- Both the B-Agile Stroller and the B-Safe Infant Car Seat are suitable right from birth.
Ages: From birth to 55 lbs.
This little stroller gets the job done. And it still leaves room for versatility along the way. The reversible seat allows baby to face you when she's younger and face forward as she gets older.
- Weighing in at just 12 pounds, the 3DFlip requires little effort whether you're pushing, lifting or storing it away.
- With one hand, execute six different recline positions. Who says a minimalist stroller can't have options?
- Even on such a lightweight frame, safety isn’t sacrificed. Tap the rear wheel locks with your foot to anchor it in place.
Ages: From three months to 55 lbs.
Starting your baby registry? Check out our new registry experience here!