The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Bassinet
One of the biggest challenges of parenthood is the sleepless nights, especially in the early days. The SNOO, created by pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, is out to lessen the burden and is almost guaranteed to make baby the happiest on the block. It wins the Best of Baby award for the second year in a row. Dr. Karp took his famous 5 S method of soothing and turned it into the Mary Poppins of bassients. The SNOO gently rocks baby, changing the cadence and pace of motion to match your little one’s cries. A protective swaddle keeps baby on their back while white noise aids in calming fussiness or keeping baby asleep. This smart, sleek crib is basically your personal night nurse, responding to baby’s needs in seconds. Sounds too good to be true, right? Trust us, it’s not. And now, a rental option makes it more affordable than ever.
- This bassinet promotes healthy sleep from day one
- A built-in swaddle keeps baby safely snoozing on their back—it actually zips into the sides, securing even the wiggliest babes
- Rocking, jiggling and soothing white noise help calm baby, lull them to sleep and keep them sleeping
- The bassinet eases the need for “cry it out” since it teaches healthy sleep habits from the get-go, weaning babies from the need for constant motion over time
- It now can be rented for about the cost of a cup of fancy coffee each day, a small price to pay for an extra bit of sleep
Buy it: $1,295, Amazon