The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Activity Center
There are so many simple ways to entertain baby—funny faces, peek-a-boo and book reading. But sometimes it’s nice to offload the job, even for a few minutes. This Skip Hop 3-in-1 activity center was designed in collaboration with a pediatrician to ensure a “whole body” approach to play. A series of clip-on toys and a musical light up piano offer baby a variety of colors and textures to explore. Unlike other exersaucers, this activity center grows with your child. The foot platform is adjustable, giving any sized tot great bounce potential. Once they’re cruising, remove the seat and allow your tot to explore the table by walking around the perimeter. Finally, remove the toys, add the tabletop and pair with chairs for a fun activity table through the toddler years.
- A 360-degree rotating seat allows baby to spin, stretch and bounce
- Clip-on multisensory toys keep baby entertained and engaged in thoughtful play, including a light-up piano that plays notes and songs
- A “discovery window” allows baby to see their feet while playing the piano
- Includes a dishwasher-safe bowl that cleverly suctions for mess-free snacking
- As baby grows, the activity center transforms into a sturdy table for eating, crafts and more (two chairs are available for purchase separately)
Buy it: $130, Amazon.com