The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Baby Monitor
Keeping an eye on baby at all times is paramount for parents, especially first-timers. The Miku wifi-enabled HD camera monitor streams real-time scenes and audio from baby’s nursery while tracking their breathing and sleep patterns. It’s meant to be installed over the crib, giving you a bird’s eye view of baby and allowing its integrated sensors to keep track of vitals (no wires or wearables necessary). A powerful processor works regardless of internet connection and a crypto chip keeps your data totally secure, giving you peace of mind. A companion app allows you to check in on baby from the other room or your neighborhood date night spot. Another major perk? The Miku’s sleek design blends into any nursery.
- The Miku monitors baby’s breathing and sleeping while keeping tabs on the room temp and humidity levels
- A high-tech HD camera boasts a superb picture and excellent night vision, and the above-the-crib design gives you a clear picture of baby
- The monitor detects sounds and motion, alerting you to changes via your smartphone
- A two-way microphone allows you to comfort baby with your voice while built-in speakers play sleep sounds and lullabies
- The Miku analyzes baby’s sleep, noting patterns over time and providing helpful tips along the way
Buy it: $399, Amazon.com