The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Infant Car Seat
An infant car seat is one of the most important gear purchases you’ll make as a new parent. Safety is of course a top concern, but so is ease of use—not only will it make for less backaches and headaches for you, but if you can use it properly without hassle, it’ll ultimately keep baby that much safer. The Liing is Clek’s latest launch, and it has us pretty excited. The designers took the time to understand parents’ biggest pain points and created a car seat that addresses pretty much all of them, from fool-proof installation to easy on-the-go adventuring.
- To make installation as mistake-free as possible, the Liing offers an extra-long rigid LATCH system to fit any car, color indicators for proper positioning and seven recline positions to nail the perfect angle, as well as a belt-tensioning system so you get tighten the belt without breaking a sweat if LATCH isn’t available
- Side impact protection and a metal load leg help absorb more energy in the case of a crash, keeping your little one safe; another safety perk is the seat’s wool fabric option, which is naturally flame-retardant without relying on nasty chemicals
- In addition to the base, the Liing can also be used with just a seat belt, thanks to the European Belt Path—a key feature if you’re using taxis or friends’ cars to get around
- It’s lightweight (at 9 pounds), making it easy to lift in and out of the car or stroller; it even features a one-handed quick release button on the handle bar so you don’t have to wrestle the seat out of the stroller
- If you have other kids using Clek car or booster seats, you’ll love that the Liing is narrow enough for you to fit three across in one row
Pre-order: $400, ClekInc.com
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.