The 2019 Best of Baby Award Winner for Top Travel System
It’s a glorious thing when baby drifts off to sleep while you’re out and about, whether in the car or strolling around. So you really don’t want to have to wake them up when it’s time to get in or out of the car or stroller. That’s where a travel system—meaning an infant car seat that attaches to your stroller—comes in handy. And the UppaBaby VISTA-MESA combo is the cream of the crop. With this travel system you get an incredible stroller that works seamlessly with the brand’s flagship car seat. There’s a reason the VISTA (with its parent-friendly features, luxury materials and chic design) is a cult favorite.
- The VISTA stroller is built for flexibility, with an included bassinet for newborns, a standard seat and compatible car seat that can face in or out and even a second seat and ride-along board for your second or third child
- When you’re out and about with baby, you tend to have a ton of stuff—luckily, the storage basket on the VISTA is one of the largest we’ve ever seen; even with it stuffed full, the stroller is a breeze is push, with two hands or one!
- Collapsing the stroller is as simple as pulling the two side triggers for a smooth one-step fold; it literally folds in half with the seat still on and stands up on its own
- The MESA car seat attaches to the stroller with easy-to-use adapters, and releases with the one-handed push of a button located at the top of the car seat handle (instead of the stroller connection point)—a hugely convenient feature
- A unique tightness indicator, self-retracting LATCH connectors and red/green colored indicators for proper positioning make installing the MESA car seat headache-free—in fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives this seat a 5-star rating for its ease of use
- An adjustable headrest, side-impact protection and soft, moisture-wicking fabrics keep baby safe and snug during car rides
Buy it: $1,230, Amazon.com
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.