Best of Pregnancy Winner for Top Breast Pump
March 29, 2021
The right breast pump can change your life. There, we said it. If you’re on the hunt for one, look no further than the Medela Freestyle Flex Double Electric Pump. The freestyle model got a recent upgrade, making it even more compact, lightweight and efficient than ever before. It can be used just about anywhere thanks to a two-hour rechargeable battery. It’s super-discreet, fitting comfortably in the palm of your hand and weighing less than a pound. But don’t let the size fool you—the Freestyle Flex is powerful, with two-phase expression for more natural letdown and comfortable pumping. PersonalFlex breast shields adapt to your breast shape and deliver almost 12 percent faster milk flow, because every minute and every ounce counts. You can also connect to the MyMedela app to track your sessions and get access to Medela 24/7 LC, giving you unlimited access to an international board certified lactation consultant without leaving your baby’s nursery.
• The portability of the Freestyle Flex can’t be beat—it weighs less than a pound, fits in the palm of your hand and can go anywhere thanks to a built-in USB-chargeable battery.
• A two-phase expression mimics baby’s sucking rhythm—fast tugs at first to stimulate milk flow, followed by a slower, more balanced pull for more comfortable pumping.
• PersonalFit Flex breast shields create a solid seal and deliver nearly 12 percent faster milk flow.
• A backlit touchscreen makes pumping at night easier than ever; it also connects to the MyMedela app allowing you to create a profile and track your sessions or connect with a lactation consultant.
• The Freestyle Flex is a closed system that has overflow prevention, so your breast milk will never enter the tubing or motor.