Best of Pregnancy Winner for Top Postpartum Care Kit
March 29, 2021
If you didn’t register for a NoseFrida SnotSucker, do it. We’ll wait. It’s a parenting rite of passage and a Best of Baby Winner. But even better than that is the Frida Mom Labor and Delivery Postpartum Recovery Kit. It’s made by the same company and just as genius. The CEO and mom of three overhauled the products available to women for the recovery period resulting in revolutionary alternatives. This kit of essentials is made for labor—think comfy hospital gown and cozy socks—and helps jump-start your recovery after delivery. Your hospital bag packs itself with this caddy of must-haves, including disposable underwear, instant ice pack maxi pads and witch hazel pad liners. It is a complete game changer, full stop.
• This kit has all the essentials from the first contractions to your first trip to the bathroom after delivery. Everything is well-designed and blows the hospital freebies out of the water.
• An upside down peri bottle works flawlessly, directing warm water right where it needs to go, plus comfortable fitting disposable underwear.
• Witch Hazel cooling panty-liners mean no lining your underwear with circular pads! This two in one approach offers relief with no harsh chemicals.
• Instant Ice Maxi Pads combine the crack and cool feature of first aid ice packs plus the absorbancy of a maxi pad. This “padsicle” absorbs up to 260g of liquid so you don’t have to worry about leaks.
• Frida is a solution-oriented company, creating genius products across categories that make parenting easier.