Best of Baby Unique Standout: Hatch Rest+
September 15, 2020
The age-old idiom “sleep like a baby” can feel like a cruel joke in the early days of parenthood. Everyone wants more sleep and better sleep for years to come. The Hatch Rest+ does both, promoting a restful night and evolving with your child as they grow. Use the white noise to soothe your crying infant and the dimly lit light to change baby’s diaper in the wee hours. When your child graduates to a toddler bed, use the time-to-rise settings to let them know when it’s okay to get up, or set a color-tinted nightlight for them to drift off into dreamland. As they grow, your kiddo can opt for an array of snooze-inducing sounds. Plus, the Hatch Rest+ is Alexa-enabled, meaning she can change the lights and white noise for you on command. It also doubles as a two-way audio monitor, allowing you to listen in on baby. Best of all, it’s totally Wi-Fi enabled, letting you control it from anywhere, even when you’re away from home. But don’t just take our word for it—this powerhouse has thousands of 5-star reviews.
• This tiny machine has it all—soothing sounds, a night light, time-to-rise indicator and audio monitor; it grows with your child from diapers to big kid bed
• You can customize the color, brightness, sounds and volume with lots of light and sound combinations to choose from
• Control the Hatch Rest+ remotely from your phone via the app or ask the built-in Alexa to dim the light or change the sounds for you
• A two-way audio monitor lets you listen and talk to your child through your phone safely and securely
• You’ll appreciate the back-up battery (in case of a power outage) and the toddler lock that disables the physical buttons—if you know, you know!
Buy it: $90, Nordstrom.com
Check out some of our other favorite night lights