Best of Baby Winner for Best Trainer Cup
Your baby is growing up (sniffle). Time to say bye-bye to bottles and hello to a traditional cup. But before you hand your wee one a tumbler full of water—and practically beg for a wet onesie—try introducing a transitional trainer option. With a dentist-recommended spoutless design, the Munchkin Miracle 360 cup is easy to grip, intuitive to drink from and an absolute breeze to clean. Your child simply tilts the cup and sucks from any side of the rim to get liquid out, and it will automatically seal when they stop to prevent spilling—despite your child’s most ardent efforts. We’ll drink to that!
• Baby can drink from anywhere on the rim, so there’s minimal learning curve
• The spoutless design is recommended by dentists and speech-language pathologists, as traditional spouted sippy cups can inhibit tongue movement
• The cup’s rim reseals when your child isn’t sucking or sipping, so you don’t have to worry about spills
• With just a few parts, it’s easy to clean and dishwasher-safe
• Easy-to-grip handles empower little ones to grasp, hold and sip as desired
Buy it: $13.64, Walmart.com
Check out some of our other favorite trainer cups
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.