Billionaires Are Most Likely to Be Born in October, Study Finds
October 12, 2020
According to one new study, babies born in October are more likely to be billionaires.
Tombola, a UK based bingo site, analyzed the birth dates of some of the world’s most academic, generous and famous people. Some billionaires born in October? Bill Gates, Roman Abramovich, Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Ralph Lauren. In terms of a particular day, the study found that October 13th may have an edge when it comes to financial success.
And it’s not just billionaires, some successful artists also have October birthdays. Tombola studied 26 Mercury Prize winners and found the best birth date to scoop the award is October 17. Some previous winners of the award include Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys and Dizzee Rascal.
The report also looked at the best days to be born to win an Oscar, BAFTA, Nobel Prize and even become Prime Minister. Below is what they found, according to type of success and best day to be born.
- Female Oscar Winner: June 19th
- Male Oscar Winner: April 13th
- Mercury Prize Winner: October 17
- Grammy Award Winner: May 19
- Entrepreneurs: February 4 or May 12
- Olympic Athletes: March 15
- Prime Minister: May 13
- Nobel Prize Winner: June 15
- Philanthropist: May 13
- Billionaires: October 13
- Female Emmy Winners: April 13 or May 15
- Male Emmy Winners: March 16
- Female BAFTA winners: May 17
- Male BAFTA winners: January 13
To see the whole report, visit Tombola.com.