Babies are adorable, innocent creatures—but their shi*t definitely does stink (especially as they grow older!). Given that most kids aren’t potty trained until they’re 2 or 3 years old, you’re likely committed to diapering for the long haul, and that’s a lot of stench to deal with. Which is where a diaper pail comes in handy. Ubbi rises above the rest thanks to its odor-blocking abilities and compatibility with any old garbage bag, saving your nostrils as well as your budget. The fact that it boasts a sleek design that’ll blend into the chicest of nurseries is just a (pretty amazing) bonus.
• A powder-coated steel construction, rubber seals and a sliding lid are really effective at locking in odors and minimizing air disruption to keep smells at bay
• Unlike many other diaper pails, you don’t have to use special garbage bags with the Ubbi, saving you money (and major headache when you inevitably run out of specialty bags in the middle of the night)
• The can holds up to 55 diapers but has a small footprint and is super-simple to load and empty
• The lid easily slides open with one hand and features a child-proof lock
• Rocking a stylish, modern aesthetic, the Ubbi comes in 11 swoon-worthy color choices that’ll match any nursery decor
Buy it: $70, Target.com
Check out some of our other favorite diaper pails
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.