Best of Baby Winner for Top Toy Subscription
With so many milestones in baby’s first year, it’s easy to fret over development. That’s where the Lovevery Play Kits come in. Every box is filled with non-toxic playthings, selected to give your child the right tools for brain development at exactly the right time. The toys are carefully reviewed by child development experts and stand the test of time (total hand-me-down potential). These happy boxes also include a very handy play guide for parents, walking you through the purpose of each toy’s inclusion and helping you create meaningful playtime with your little one. Your child will delight in the contents, especially the picture board books, which feature pictures of real families just like yours.
• Every two or three months you receive a subscription box with a slew of playthings, designed to engage your child in exploration and brain development play; they’re timed exactly to your baby’s age and stage in life to help them grow
• These montessori-inspired, thoughtfully crafted play kits are works of art; each box includes a play guide for parents, arming you with ideas and knowledge to help your child flourish
• The toys are made from sustainably sourced wood, 100 percent organic fabrics and meet or exceed global safety standards—that’s something you can feel good about; the company also has carbon neutral shipping projects in place that offset any carbon emitted when shipping to you
• We can almost guarantee your child will love these boxes (it’s all our kids want to play with); the toys foster independent play and discovery, with no plastic, light-up living room eyesores—talk about a parenting win!
• If your baby gets hooked, Lovevery recently expanded their offerings to include a toddler subscription box
• We love parents helping parents—the company was started by two parents with the goal of helping parents feel confident in the development of their child
Buy it: Starting at $36 a month, Lovevery.com
Check out some of our other favorite subscription boxes