Heading out to eat with a booster seat under your arm may not have been top of mind pre-COVID. Most kids’ booster seats are bulky, and many family -friendly eateries will happily loan you one. But with our collective hyper-awareness of germs now, you may be in the market for a seat to take on the go. Allow us to introduce you to the Bombol Pop-Up Booster, an editor favorite. While many booster seats are designed for tots 18 months and up, this one can be used for babies as young as 6 months of age thanks to an ingenious design and a five-point safety harness. The booster folds flat for travel and instantly transforms into a 3D seat in seconds. It slides into an envelope pouch, which also doubles as a seat cover, and is lightweight enough to tote in your already-full diaper bag. No joke. Best of all, it’s no match for a mess—no cracks for crumbs to linger in, and the odor- and stain-proof seat wipes completely clean.
• This pop-up booster seat instantly transforms from a book-sized envelope to a 3D structure in seconds; fellow restaurant goers will be amazed—trust us
• It’s ultra lightweight and stain- and odor-resistant, making it the perfect mealtime companion for babies and toddlers; it’s great for travel, but it can also function as your child’s primary seat
• A removable five-point harness transforms into a 3-point harness, allowing the booster to grow with your child while providing ultimate comfort and safety
• Baby will love the comfy, padded seat and backrest, and you’ll love the all-in-one construction—nowhere for food to get trapped!
• It fits on almost all chairs, even ones with open armrests; plus, the booster bag converts into a chair cover so you can leave Grandma’s dining room seat as clean as you found it
Buy it: $150, TheTot.com
Check out some of our other favorite high chairs
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.