UPPAbaby strollers have had a cult following for years, and it’s clear why: They may cost a pretty penny, but they are hands-down among the absolute best strollers you can buy, combining outstanding quality with smart design and a sleek, modern aesthetic. This year, the CRUZ V2 model clinches the Best of Baby award for our top-pick everyday stroller thanks to some pretty awesome updates, going bigger with its features but smaller with its fold.
• With a reversible and now roomier seat, babies can ride forwards, backwards, upright or reclined; plus, a higher back, longer leg rest and deeper footrest accommodates growing toddlers
• Not only does the CRUZ boast a smooth, easy push, but it also offers your little passenger a smooth, comfy ride, thanks to the larger wheels with added front and rear suspension
• Whether you’re carting around a bulging diaper bag, your toddler’s scooter or a heavy load of groceries, the massive, easy-access basket (with extra storage pockets!) can handle it no problem, holding up to 30 pounds of stuff
• The CRUZ folds up in a single, simple step (without having to remove the toddler seat!) and even stands upright when collapsed for easier and cleaner storage; plus, thanks to the V2 updates, you can enjoy an even more compact fold
• Smart, parent-friendly features make it a true pleasure to use the CRUZ: The five-point harness doesn’t have to be rethreaded to adjust; the extendable, UPF 50+ canopy has mesh panels to let you glance at your forward-facing child (and give your child a nice breeze); and the one-button telescoping handlebar offers a comfortable push for any caregiver, regardless of height
• The stroller converts to meet you and baby at every stage: You can use it from day one with the infant bassinet, as a travel system with the Mesa infant car seat, as a traditional stroller or as a stroller for two kids with a ride-along board (accessories sold separately)
Buy it: $650, buybuyBABY.com
Check out some of our other favorite strollers
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.