Best of Baby Unique Standout: Doona Car Seat & Stroller
Choosing an infant car seat is a new-parent right of passage. The process of finding the right seat for your precious cargo can be overwhelming to say the least, with so many brands, models and features out there. A little bit of research will make you soon realize not all seats are created equal. Case in point: The Doona Car Seat & Stroller. For starters, the brand mission is one we can get behind: improve and simplify the lives of parents and their babies. Their inaugural product was designed with innovation in mind, quickly changing the infant car seat game and making the brand a household name. The Doona does what no other seat can—much like a transformer, this infant seat boasts four wheels and pops into stroller mode in seconds. No attaching a car seat to a big base, no bulky stroller to wind through a crowded city street. Talk about easy! With tons of great safety features, this seat is the definition of a standout.
• The innovation and convenience of an all-in-one rear-facing car seat and stroller can’t be matched—you can transition between the two modes in seconds
• The fully integrated travel system allows you to move from taxi to street to bus and beyond without disrupting a sleepy baby—genius!
• A five-point harness and adjustable handlebar that doubles as an anti-rebound bar inside the car provide a secure ride (or stroll) for baby; double walls, three-layer side impact protection and protective padding round out the safety features
• Baby-safe materials and breathable textiles and a generous stretch canopy add to the functionality of the seat; and when spit up happens—because it will—the textiles on the seat can be removed and washed=
• The Doona weighs only 16.5 pounds, making it a manageable lift for any parent or caretaker
• It’s TUV and FAA aircraft approved for travel and suitable for infants from 4 lbs to 35 lbs
Buy it: $499, AlbeeBaby.com
Check out some of our other favorite infant carseats
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.