Best of Baby Unique Standout: Canopy Humidifier
A humidifier can work wonders when baby has a cold—the moisture helps clear up a congested nose or ongoing cough overnight. The problem is, moist spaces with poor ventilation are a prime breeding ground for mold and bacteria, and most humidifiers are designed so you can’t reach your hands (or a sponge) into the main water tank, making them a huge headache to clean. But get this: There is now a humidifier on the market that is not only made with anti-mold technology, but it’s also dishwasher-safe—so you can wash your hands of mildewy humidifiers once and for all.
• The Canopy is the only anti-mold humidifier out there. Smart sensors know to keep running until there’s no water left—and without water, mold can’t grow. Plus, embedded UV lights kill 99.9 percent of mold, bacteria and viruses in the water
• Remembering to clean the filter on schedule is important but a pain; luckily, Canopy offers a subscription option so a new paper filter shows up on your doorstep whenever it’s time to switch
• Unlike most other humidifiers, Canopy generates filtered, hydrated air—so you don’t have to worry about contaminated mist or scorching-hot steam
• A built-in diffuser allows you to add drops of essential oil blends to help baby breathe even easier at night
• Low, medium, high and auto mode levels help you find the right setting for your room and even double as white noise for your slumbering babe
• There are four cute colors to choose from to fit right in with your nursery decor
Buy it: $150, Canopy.com
Check out some of our other favorite humidifiers
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.