14 Festive Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Ideas
Christmas is a time of togetherness, celebration and shared memories for many families—and it serves as a great time to announce a little one on the way. Plus, thanks to all the consumerism around the holiday season, there are endless possibilities for a Christmas pregnancy announcement, from holiday cards and ornaments to baby onesies. Below, check out some special ways to share your news, plus look through some photos that might serve as inspiration.
If you’re making your pregnancy announcement during Christmas, there are endless ways to share the news. Perhaps you’re looking for an adorable gift, like a shirt or baby onesie to put under the tree for a family Christmas pregnancy announcement. Or perhaps you’re looking to share the news with your wider circle through a Christmas card pregnancy announcement. However, you choose to share the news, there are tons of retailers that can help.
Christmas card pregnancy announcements
A great way to share your pregnancy with friends and family who might live further away during the holidays? With a Christmas card. Bonus: It’s the perfect chance to use any images from your maternity photoshoot, if you’ve already done one. Below, some retailers to find the perfect Christmas card pregnancy announcement.
- Minted: Minted works with independent artists to create giftable products, including photo books, stationary, art and cards for every occasion. They have a selection of Christmas cards specifically for pregnancy announcements.
- Shutterfly: The retailer offers photo books, cards, stationary, home decor and more. Shutterfly also has a section dedicated to pregnancy announcements, with a variety of templates and options to choose from.
- Zazzle: Zazzle makes it easy to create custom and unique gifts. Plus, with their pregnancy announcements, customers can personalize everything, from how many photos they want to use to the color and fold of the card.
Christmas pregnancy announcement shirts
When it comes to the holidays, few things are cuter than matching family t-shirts, sweatshirts or pajamas. Why not use them to share your pregnancy news? The retailers below can help—and some of their offerings are so adorable, you’ll be wearing them well past the holiday season.
- Etsy: It comes as no surprise that one of the best places to buy Christmas pregnancy announcement shirts is on Etsy. The online marketplace offers plenty of photo-worthy t-shirts, sweatshirts and couples’ announcement attire to choose from.
- Amazon: Like Etsy, Amazon offers a variety of pregnancy announcement shirts for every holiday, including Christmas.
- Redbubble: Redbubble is an Australian brand that works with independent artists to create meaningful items. The brand offers several pregnancy announcement t-shirts for expectant mothers and fathers, including many options perfect for Christmas.
Christmas pregnancy announcement ornaments
Ornaments are one of the most special keepsakes of Christmas. So, if you’re looking to surprise your loved ones with a Christmas pregnancy announcement, a sweet ornament might be just the way. Plus, it’ll make for a special gift for grandparents-to-be for years to come.
- Etsy: Along with t-shirts, Etsy also offers tons of cut Christmas pregnancy announcement ornaments. Browse hundreds of options and customize them for your own unique announcement.
- Uncommon Goods: Uncommon Goods has quickly become the go-to place to find creative gift ideas. Plus, the online retailer offers customizable ornaments, with options to add family photos, names and the date of baby’s first Christmas. Not only is it easy to create a Christmas pregnancy announcement with these ornaments, but you’ll want to hang them up for years to come.
Christmas pregnancy announcement onesie
There’s a reason onesies are the quintessential pregnancy announcement: They’re just so cute! To announce your pregnancy with a Christmas baby onesie, you can always browse retailers with customizable options (like Etsy). But if you’re looking for a simpler Christmas baby onesie there are tons of brands to choose from. Bonus: You can save it for baby to wear during their first holiday season.
- buybuy BABY: The retail giant has an entire online category devoted to baby Christmas onesies, with plenty of adorable options to celebrate their first holiday season.
- Hanna Andersson: While they may be best known for their festive matching family pajamas, Hanna Andersson also has tons of newborn and baby apparel perfect for any Christmas pregnancy announcement.
- Carter’s: Carter’s is one store you’ll likely be buying lots of baby’s clothing from once they arrive. For the holiday season, they offer printed onesies, sets, sweaters, hats, baby moccasins and more—and any of them would make for a wonderful Christmas pregnancy announcement.
While giftable items are one way to share a special Christmas pregnancy announcement, photoshoots are another. Take some inspiration from the below Christmas pregnancy photo shoots. Plus, if you purchased t-shirts, ornaments or onesies, incorporate them for a sweet touch.