Q&A: Essential Maternity Clothes?
What are basic pieces you should invest in that'll last throughout your pregnancy?
There are five essentials:
- A pair of great-fitting maternity jeans with a supportive belly panel you can live in and style accordingly for almost any occasion.
- Leggings, of course. They’re easy and comfortable!
- Tops and formfitting tanks that can be worn as layering pieces throughout the entire pregnancy and beyond.
- A little black dress to pair with your favorite jewelry.
- Your ultimate must-have: maternity bras. We encourage expecting mothers to visit a specialty maternity store to have a free bra fitting to make sure you get the right size.
Expert: Olivia Capone Myers, Style Director for Destination Maternity Corporation, the world’s largest designer and retailer of maternity apparel.
Pregnancy Week by Week
Select your week below to track each stage of your second trimester.
Already a member? Log In
Sign up for weekly updates to help you on the road to parenthood!
Choose Your Journey